Pear and Parsnip Muffins with Rosemary
Combine fresh parsnips and pears in these sweet-and-savory parsnip muffins.
These lightly sweet muffins are perfectly moist, and the aroma of fresh rosemary will make your taste buds dance. Pair these parsnip-pear muffins with a cup of strong black coffee for a tasty morning treat.
• 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 cup whole milk
• 2 eggs
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
• 1 pear, cored and grated about 2/3 cup
• 1 large parsnip, grated, about 1 cup
• 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped rosemary leaves
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a standard 12-cup muffin tin.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another medium-sized bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and honey.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
5. Stir in the melted butter, pear, parsnip, and rosemary.
6. Divide the batter between the muffin cups and bake until the tops are lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean, 20 to 23 minutes.