This is a fun and quick questionnaire to try in for yourself. Take the time to meditate and feel the right crystal stone that is right for you for healing at this time.
Print it out and check the questions for which you have a definite YES. Write down the numbers of the questions for which you have a definite YES. You will find the answers at the end of the questionnaire (which will serve as a helpful reference should any other issues come up for you).
1. It’s hard for me to concentrate.
Sodalite: Helps to clear up both mental and emotional confusion, which can prevent concentration.
2. I have a hard time making decisions.
Carnelian: It helps us to focus on the present, and our current needs.
3. I’d like to be more in touch with angels.
Angelite: This crystal helps us to be in touch with angels and animal guides, as well as assisting in distant communication with other humans.
Celestite: This sky-blue crystal helps us to connect with heavenly energies.
4. I have lots of ideas, but I can’t seem to materialize them.
Citrine: It helps you to manifest your ideas so that you can act on them.
Clear Calcite: Sometimes we can’t find new answers because we’re operating in a framework of old beliefs. Clear calcite helps us to change our perspective.
5. I have lots of ideas, but it’s difficult for me to express them.
Turquoise: It helps you to clarify ideas and to express them creatively — and to enroll others in helping to make them come true.
6. I have difficulty letting go of old ideas.
Clear quartz: Called the mirror of the soul, it helps us to see who we truly are, free of limiting ideas and beliefs.
Clear Calcite: Helps us access other dimensions of reality in order to view our lives in new ways.
7. I wish I liked myself more.
Rose quartz: This is the stone for self-love, meaning appreciation of yourself, regardless of what you consider to be your shortcomings.
8. It’s hard for me to be honest with other people.
Amazonite: For the courage of personal expression.
9. I wish I could transcend the traumas and tragedies, which have happened to me.
Danburite: Helps us to witness what happens in our lives from the soul perspective and have a feeling of calmness and serenity even when life seems very difficult.
10. I hate my body. I’m too (fat, skinny, short, tall, etc.).
Smoky quartz: Of all the grounding stones, it establishes the most gentle and loving connection with the body.
11. I never have enough money to satisfy my needs.
Green tourmaline: for awakening one’s creativity for the purpose of creating more abundance.
Citrine: for feeling confident about using those abilities.
Honey calcite: for manifesting abundance in work-related areas.
Pyrite: For awakening the creativity and discovering new ways of creating abundance.
12. I resent what some people have done to me, and find it difficult to forgive them.
Sugilite: This stone is especially effective in working on resentment and anger.
13. I know that I have a limited view of some areas of my life, but I don’t know how to gain a broader perspective.
Hawk’s Eye: This stone helps to provide an “aerial” and more objective viewpoint of one’s situation.
14. I often find that other people’s moods are contagious, i.e., if someone is sad I find myself feeling sad, too.
Hematite: In ancient times this stone was used as a mirror because of its reflective qualities. It can help you to deflect, rather than absorb, the moods of others.
15. I want to feel more at peace with myself.
Chrysocolla: Its deep blue-green hue soothes and calms the heart. It is also considered to be a stone to program for world peace.
16. I feel that I lack imagination.
Aquamarine: a stone that has been related to the sea, helps us to brave the unknown and experience the flow of creativity.
Clear calcite: Lacking imagination is often the inability to see beyond the (invisible) mental boundaries we’ve set for ourselves. Clear calcite helps us to expand our vision.
17. I’m not in touch with my intuition.
Moss Agate and Malachite: Both of these stones assist in left/right-brain balance. Thus, those who feel stuck in their logical, rational selves can rebalance so that they may hear their intuitive voices.
18. It’s hard for me to think logically.
As Moss Agate and Malachite: help those who are mostly logical to get in touch with intuition so mostly intuitive people can use these stones to experience their rational sides. Both stones relate to left/right-brain balance.
19. I find myself getting angry when I have to deal with incompetent people.
Rhodonite: Combining pink, the color of love, with black, for grounding, this stone promotes tolerance.
20. I feel stressed out a great deal of the time.
Amethyst: This stone is commonly referred to as nature’s tranquilizer. It’s also beneficial for those who suffer from insomnia or nightmares.
Aragonite: This stone helps with any kind of emotional turmoil.
Chrysoprase: Helps to release emotional tension and stress, which has lodged in the physical being.
Green Tourmaline: All tourmalines are believed to be stress relievers; green has the most soothing energy.
21. I have a low opinion of myself.
Smoky quartz is the most widely used stone for self-esteem.
Citrine is another good choice, as it balances both any tendency to have an inflated opinion of self as well as an inadequate sense of self.
22. I’m intolerant of others.
Rhodonite and Rose quartz: Rhodonite is effective in dealing with intolerance of acquaintances and strangers; while Rose Quartz addresses the intolerance we feel towards those people who mirror what we view as our own faults.
23. It’s hard for me to let go of anger.
Green calcite: This is a powerful stone for letting go of any fixed attitude or beliefs. It is especially relevant to anger because of its cooling effect.
24. I have goals, but I find it difficult to get from where I am to where I want to be.
Clear quartz: A pointed crystal has the most focused energy, and clear quartz is the most powerful crystal to program for goals. The ideal form for transitions is a tabular (flat) crystal.
25. There seems to be a lot of negativity in my life.
Hematite and black tourmaline: both help to deflect negativity.
26. In terms of my emotional/spiritual growth, I always seem to be starting and stopping, and never getting very far.
Chrysanthemum stone: This crystal helps us to establish a natural and harmonious way of growing, one, which is like the unfolding of petals of a flower. Tabular quartz: these flat crystals help to create an energetic bridge between where you are and where you want to be.
27. I want to understand myself better.
Clear quartz: Known as the mirror of the soul, it helps us to understand who we really are, beneath the opinions and judgments we have of ourselves.
28. I wish I had more creative abilities.
Malachite: for its ability to help balance the logical, practical and intuitive, visionary sides of the brain.
Blue Topaz: Helps the flow of creativity.
Aqua Aura: Encourages self-expression in service to others.
29. I want to trust my psychic abilities more.
Labradorite/Spectrolite: This stone assists us in the wise use of psychic powers; thus we need not fear using them for the wrong purposes.
30. I feel stuck in physical existence and disconnected from my spiritual essence.
Selenite: Clear Selenite helps us understand our deepest self, that part of us which transcends our physical selves.
31. Sometimes I get really depressed.
Smoky quartz: An excellent crystal for lifting the weight of depression.
Amber: actually fossilized tree resin, this is known as the happy stone.
Herkimer diamond: diamond-shaped clear quartz with a high energy level.
32. I have a lot of anxiety attacks.
Rhodochrosite: This stone assists in slow, deep breathing, which relaxes the solar plexus and sends needed oxygen to the brain.
33. I often feel emotionally unbalanced.
Moonstone: This stone assists you both when you’re feeling over-emotional or out of touch with your feelings.
34. I would like more serenity in my life.
Amethyst: The most recommended stone for stress relief.
Aquamarine: This stone has the calming, soothing energy of the sea.
35. I wish good things happened more quickly to me.
Rutilated Quartz: It’s high vibrations help one to manifest more quickly.
36. Often, my energy seems to be flying all over the place. I can’t seem to get it grounded so I can act.
Ruby in Zoisite helps to ground and stabilize energy so that it can be used for the manifestation of one’s dreams.
37. I’d like to be more patient with others and myself.
Rhodonite: This stone helps to teach patience.
38. I wish I could look at my problems more rationally.
Sodalite: When you feel completely confused this stone can help with mental calmness.
39. I’d like to know what’s going on inside me.
Obsidian: This stone will tell you; be sure you want to know.
40. When I’m sick I get so nervous about it that it’s hard for me to get well.
Amethyst: The stone for over stressed nerves. Rhodochrosite: for relieving anxiety.
41. Sometimes I’m not sure what I feel.
Moonstone: This stone helps us to get in touch with our feelings.
42. I’m over-sensitive.
Aventurine: Helps to heal wounds of the heart.
Peridot: An excellent crystal for hurt feelings.
43. Sometimes I feel so limited and as if I can’t accomplish anything.
Dioptase: Helps us stimulate the creative gifts and imagination, which can help us transcend our self-imposed limitations.
Citrine: A little dose of self-esteem is also helpful, and citrine helps to provide this.
44. I feel as if I’m on an emotional roller coaster.
Moonstone: This stone helps to bring balance to the emotions.
45. I need to uncover my deepest fears.
Obsidian: This stone will bring up anything, which is hidden, and is best used with any of the quartzes (especially rose quartz and aventurine) to soften its effect.
Charoite: Helps one to deal with both known and unknown fears.
46. I’m depressed a lot of the time.
Smoky quartz: When we’re depressed we feel both that we have no solid ground to stand on and that light is absent from our lives. This stone, which is dark and light-filled, can help.
Amber: This helps to draw out depression.
47. I need more passion in my life.
Ruby: This is the traditional stone for sexual and emotional passion.
48. I find it hard to ask others for help.
Amazonite and Turquoise: The first stone gives courage of self-expression; the second gives the ability to ask for help.
49. I have difficulty in asserting myself.
Amazonite: This stone helps us to say what we need to say.
50. I have frequent nightmares.
Amethyst: This is the traditional stone for peaceful sleep.
51. I feel that I’m too inflexible.
Green calcite: This stone, formed in water, helps to bring flexibility to our perceptions of others and ourselves.
52. No matter how hard, I try I can’t seem to be objective about my problems.
Clear calcite: This stone helps us to draw on our higher or spiritual selves for creative solutions.
53. I feel as if I come from another planet.
Moldavite: Some of us may; moldavite can help us all to feel more comfortable on the earth plane.
Ametrine: Helps us to balance the spiritual and physical worlds.
54. I have trouble meditating.
Kyanite: I have found that this stone helps me to be grounded and calm so that I can meditate.
Aragonite: This stone helps to calm and stabilize our energy.
Amethyst: This stone helps to quiet the mind.
55. I would like to develop my intellect.
Fluorite: Known as the genius stone, it can help stimulate intellectual powers.
56. I worry too much about other people’s opinions of me.
Rose quartz: When we nurture ourselves with self-love other people’s opinions of us will usually mirror our own.
57. I feel that I present to the world an image of myself, which isn’t really me.
Charoite: We often present false images because we’re afraid that we won’t be accepted for who we are. Charoite helps to dissolve fear.
58. I feel disconnected from other people.
Quartz cluster: Helps us to see the beauty of the community.
59. No matter how hard I try, I can’t stick to my diet (or break another addiction).
Amethyst: Many people have successfully used this stone to help in releasing addictions.
60. I find it impossible to let go of old relationships.
Onyx: This is the stone for breaking unwanted ties to the past.