Crystal Points are one of the most versatile and beneficial healing crystals to have in your space. Adding one to your space is like adding a pillar of light that streams rainbows and raises the energy level of your environment. Each type of crystal point possesses different energies and healing properties, but one thing remains consistent, they are all POWERHOUSE crystals.
There are many, many different ways to use your crystal point. You will find yourself more connected with different “crystal rituals” than others. Trust your intuition and use your crystal in the way that feels right to you.
WAYS TO SIMPLY INCORPORATE YOUR CRYSTAL POINT INTO YOUR LIFE
- As an air purifier for your space. Adding a crystal point–specifically an amethyst, fluorite or quartz point, purifies, clears and cleanses the energy of a room. Your crystal will absorb all the negativity and unwanted energy in your space, replacing it with positivity and light. The energy of your environment will begin to feel different; much lighter and uplifted.
- To send healing energy to someone. Has there ever been a time where you have wanted to send healing vibes to a specific person or perhaps a beloved pet? You can use a crystal point to do so! First, find a photograph of the person, or pet, that you want to direct healing energy towards. If they are in a hospital, or at a specific location, write the physical address of the location on the back of your photo. Place your crystal point atop your photography and visualize them being healthy. Your crystal will project your intention outwards, directing it towards their location. We recommend using Quartz for this.
- To attract business abundance. Heather strongly believes that all business people should have either a Citrine Point or an Amethyst Point on their office desk, as well as somewhere in their business. Citrine is the premier manifestation crystal, helping to bring wealth, success, and abundance. Amethyst is believed to bestow a strong business savviness in its owner, helping to achieve financial success. For added abundance energy, place your crystal point atop your business card on your desk. You can even magnify the wealth energy by creating a wealth crystal grid around it.
- As the center point of a crystal grid. Using a crystal point atop mandalas, or as the center of the crystal grids magnifies and intensifies the energy of your intention and your entire grid. Handwrite your intention on a small piece of paper and place it underneath the point in the center of your grid. Think of your crystal point directing your focused intention up into the universe, even when you are not thinking about it.
- For meditation and stress relief. Meditating with an amethyst point in your hands or placed in front of you will help to clear your mind of clutter, stress, and anxiety. Amethyst facilitates the releasing of attachments, helping you to let go of the things that are no longer serving you and holding you back. It is connected with the Purple Ray which is believed to nourish and support you on a cellular level to achieve optimal brain activity. When you are feeling overwhelmed with stress, try sitting with a citrine point. Citrine is said to thin out and lessen the density of your energy field and aura, releasing that feeling of weight on your shoulders.
- For protection. Amethyst is said to reflect light and energy at a higher rate than even Quartz Crystal. This is what makes it such a strong protective crystal, as it repels more than it attracts in terms of negativity. Place an amethyst point in your car for protection, or in any space you feel needs extra protection.
- For setting focused intentions. Crystal points are the most powerful tool to use for setting intentions and manifesting them into the universe. In your sacred space, set up a space for your crystal points and written intentions. Find a crystal point that meshes well with your intention; when in doubt choose a Quartz Point–it will work for your intentions regardless of the subject matter. Hold your crystal point in your hands and visualize your intention, programming your crystal. Write your intention or goals on a small piece of paper, fold it towards yourself and place your crystal point on top of it. Keep it in a place that is sacred to you, and revisit it each day when you are setting your intentions for the day. Your point will continue to project your focused intention into the universe throughout the day, even when you aren’t thinking about it.