Wednesday, September 6
We have a Full Moon in gentle Pisces, the last sign of the zodiac. Pisces is a water sign and ruled by ethereal Neptune, reminding us that we are all born of the stars. Pisces is a very romantic sign, a sign of compassion, and one of spiritual seeking. It reminds us that we are still unable to grasp all that Life has to offer us or fully understand our intuition. Under a Pisces Moon, you may feel in touch with something greater than yourself, feel more compassionate and forgiving. This is a time to fully connect with yourself so that you can connect with others. A Full Moon in Pisces can help you to embody the divine ~ to make the invisible visible.
A few quick thoughts to work with under this Full Moon in Pisces ~
- Journal ~ place a journal and pencil next to your bed before going to sleep. First thing upon rising in the morning grab your journal and write with a pen to paper for at least 10 minutes ~ write your thoughts, dreams whatever comes forward. There is a beautiful book by Natalie Goldberg called ‘Writing down the bones‘. In her book, she teaches one to keep the pen to the paper without lifting it. Writing this way helps us to really listen and overcome doubts. Keep up the morning writing for at least three days ~ longer is always more beneficial. It will give you much insight in what you are trying to share with yourself.
- Painting ~ if you prefer, paint or draw first thing. It is also a wonderful way to express and listen.
- Place a gemstone under your pillow before sleep to enhance your dreams and your morning writing or drawing. A few gemstone suggestions are turquoise or amethyst.
- Add the essential oil of the white lotus, frankincense, myrrh or sandalwood to your pillow, hair, or skin to heighten the Dreamtime energies.
And don’t forget to put your Moon Water out.
PREPARE MOON WATER
- Choose a beautiful glass container and if you have one that is gold or orange or purple ~ those are wonderful colors to use under this Full Moon. Choose one that has a lid and can hold enough for you to take a sip a day until the next Full Moon.
- Fill your container with fresh water ~ preferably high alkaline water as it is so healing internally.
- If you like add a few gemstones, this moon particularly likes pyrite, citrine, amber or yellow topaz ~ but if other gemstones are calling you, LISTEN! Place the crystals in a glass bowl of water and then place your container in the middle of the stones to collect their energy and healing properties.
- Place your container outside tonight under the Moon ~ if you can place it an hour before the full moon that would be magical! If not, do it when you can and place it where it can catch the Moon light. If you do not have a window or option for catching moonlight ~ again, do not worry as your intention is heard and Grandmother Moon is above and listening!
- Talk to your water/gemstones and share your intention and dreams for this Full Moon and the next 30 days. Your water will gather the energy of Grandmother Moon as she sits through the night.
- In the morning, preferably before sunrise, gather your water and take your first sip on an empty stomach. Each morning take a sip (on an empty stomach) and strengthen yourself with the properties of the full moon and your intention! Liquid Moon light ~
- Meditate on your intentions even for those few seconds as you start your day and you will feel the internal shift that is happening ~ you are your best healer and the tools you have to work with are numerous.
Here are a few thoughts to ponder when placing your intention into your Moon Water ~
- What are your visions for this year?
- Where does this Full Moon speak to you in your body?
- What emotions is she stirring in your body today?
- Where do you hold your courage in your body?
- What are you ready to release?
- How will you bring in your feminine creative powers under this Full Moon?
Moon water is a beautiful way to keep yourself looking forward and connecting with your visions and intentions. It strengthens female powers ~ whether used by men or women.
TAKE A MOON BATH
Grab your gemstones, pyrite, citrine, yellow topaz or whatever calls to you, and place them in the bathtub under the running water as you fill the tub. Add bath salts, and a few drops of essential oils, Jasmine is a beautiful fragrance for this moon and will help you to remember your soul’s original intention. Get into the bath if possible prior to the Full Moon and create intentions for yourself immersed in the waters.
PLACE YOUR GEMSTONES UNDER THE MOON
Place your favorite gemstones under the Moon to charge them up with your intentions and the energy of the Moon. I love to place them in the shape of a mandala or spiral ~ again listen to the crystals and your inner voice to what is best for you.
Use the Moon energy and light today and let yourself shine brightly.