|THE DAMAGING EFFECTS of
FLUORIDE, ANTI-BIOTICS, ETC.
Fluoride is found in most municipal water around the world, along with antibiotics, pesticides, and chemicals. In this study here you find how there is a load of pharmaceuticals and toxins within our water supply, deliberately added, as well as due to poor wastewater management and lack of proper filtration. To read more about the truth on tap water, and whats added depending amongst regions in the US, here’s a good article.
Pesticides and heavy metals within water accumulate in the pineal more than any other part of the body. This accumulation of fluoride forms phosphate crystals, creating a hard shell around the pineal called calcification. See image above.
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES on
Studies show that pineal gland calcification:
• Lowers productions of melatonin
• Impairs the sleep-wake cycle
• Disrupts the regulation of the circadian rhythm
Fluoridated water is believed to be one of the chief causes of calcification in the pineal gland. Evidence suggests that children reach puberty earlier now as a consequence of fluoridated water. And, fluoride exposure in animal studies has found to decrease melatonin significantly.
According to a scientific study on the effect of fluoride on the pineal, the average person by the time they are in their mid-thirties has a pineal gland that is more like a small, hard, fluoride-based pebble.
Simply put, when our pineal gland is calcified, we’re out of balance with our biological functioning.
|THE DAMAGING RESULTS FROM FLUORIDE
According to an article on Mercola.com, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Dental Association have been recommending against fluoridation in situations impacting young children. In that same article Dr. Mercola mentions the following negative effects of fluoride ingestion:
Increases lead absorption, dementia, genetic damage, and cell death, disrupts the synthesis of collagen, bone fractures, increases tumor and cancer rate, hyperactivity and/or lethargy, damages sperm and increases infertility, brain damage and lowered IQ, impairs sleep by impairing melatonin production by your pineal gland, and more.
THE PINEAL GLAND
Support your body’s detoxification with these herbs and foods. There are a lot of supplements out there that also assist in the removal of fluoride. But my mission here is to show you basic raw foods and herbs that support this process, without the use of ultra-processed or pharmaceutical based sources.
1. MILK THISTLE: Contains powerful antioxidants proven effective in liver detoxification, removal of heavy metals, prescription medications, chemotherapy, radiation, environmental pollution, and so much. Read the many scientific studies here.
2. MORINGA: Moringa has been used as a natural water filter as a solution in many countries wherein naturally grows and there is soiled or toxic water. On this article by Academia, a study notes how moringa seed powder and fresh leaves remove first by joining with the particles and sinking to the bottom. Also as an extremely beneficial solution for removing harmful bacteria and toxins from bodies of water. Also, all the other health benefits of Moringa naturally protects the body from potential harm from substances present in water.3. CHAGA: its black color signals only some of the depth and potency of its nutrient-rich benefits. it provides high doses of melatonin and melanin which can play a critical role in pineal gland health. It also is well known and studied for its anti-tumoral properties, along with its profound ability to help fight against bacterial infection. (R). In a study, both hot water and ethanol extracts of Chaga are able to kill bacteria and fungal cells in cell culture.
4. ALGAE: Chlorella, Spirulina, and blue-green algae are known to powerfully detoxify the body as well as binding to heavy metals. These and other chlorophyll-dense superfoods remove metal toxins that build up in organs, increase oxygen levels, repair damaged tissue, and boost your immune system. The ability to remove toxic metals from organs aids the body in removing metal buildup. Plus, by boosting oxygen and immune function, it may help your body reverse pineal gland calcification.
Other great superfoods that might be in your pantry:
1. ACTIVATED CHARCOAL: Known for its ability to bind to certain poisons, heavy metals, and other toxins and flush them from your body, making it a wonder substance for acute and general detoxification.
2. RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. A natural detoxifier, raw apple cider vinegar helps decalcify the pineal gland due to its malic acid properties. Malic acid is an organic compound that gives fruits their sour taste. When taken as a supplement, it supports the digestive system and helps the body detoxify.
3. TAMARIND has been studied to safely remove fluoride from the body! In a 2002 study published in European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, researchers found that a third of an ounce of tamarind fruit given to healthy boys for 18 days enhanced urinary excretion of fluoride – in amounts that researchers called “significant.”
QUICK TIPS ON CHANGES YOU CAN DO NOW AT HOME:
- Invest in a water filter for drinking water, and ideally on your shower head too, to avoid water on your skin. If you’re able to do whole house filtration, its one of the best investments you could ever do for yourself.
- Eat as organic as possible to avoid heavy metals from food.
- Only buy high-quality toiletries – like biodegradable soap and detergent, and fluoride free toothpaste.
for everyday mineralizing
1/2tsp spirulina + chlorella (mix 50/50)
2Tbsp coconut cream powder
2-4oz plant-based milk of choice (add milk as you like)
1tsp coconut sugar (optional)
6-8oz hot water (not boiling!)
*for an extra “anti-calcification” touch, add 1/2tsp of our Viridem Elixir (now even at a higher potency!) or Liver Vitality powder. Both contain moringa, spirulina, chlorella, milk thistle, burdock, dandelion and more (all known for drawing out heavy metals too)
Steep the moringa, matcha in the hot water. Whisk it well or use a hand-held blender. Then add your coconut cream powder (or butter), milk and spirulina-chlorella blend. To avoid the seaweed taste intensify, add it after the infusion.
I like to make it very strong on the matcha-moringa notes, reduce if you’d like to make it a little less intense. Also, for kids, just opt out the matcha, and reduce amounts.