We enter a Full Moon in Scorpio this evening at 5:11 pm PST (2:11 pm EST). I am always one to fall deep into the preparation for a Scorpio Moon and find that it is a few days before this particular Moon that I can truly find what I need to release. Scorpio is a sign that delves deep into the emotional waters and this Moon is full of feminine energy as Pat Liles writes:
Our Scorpio Full Moon is heavy with feminine energy in the earth and water elements. Let the penetrating, sensual wisdom energy of this moon-gift transform, regenerate and heal every part of your life and when satiated, radiate it out for the whole world to benefit. Come together with your circle of intimates and partake of the rich feminine influences and walk in nature to ground and receive the blessings of the invisible world.
I have been preparing for a Full Moon Ceremony tonight and what came forward for me this Full Moon is the Nautilus. The Nautilus brings messages from the depths of the oceans connecting us to our ancient wisdom and knowledge. She is a living fossil that has survived the earth’s oceans for over 500 million years! As the Nautilus grows it continues to stay connected to its central point. This is a beautiful reminder that as we grow and evolve we become more centered and move back to our center ~ your experiences lead to wisdom. This beautiful Cephalopod also teaches us to grab opportunities as they come our way and her medicine will guide you to connect to your intuition and let go of past emotions that do not serve you. The nautilus shell is a perfect spiral and reflects the order of the universe connecting us to our ancient wisdom and knowledge.
I offer you a simple yet beautiful way to work with tonights Full Moon in Scorpio and the Nautilus ~ work with her today, tonight, or tomorrow.
- Below are two Nautilus Mandala’s ~ choose one and print it out.
- Tune into the energy and wisdom of the Nautilus. Let her help you to unfold life mysteries to you. Connect to your ancient wisdom.
- Grab colored pencils, crayons or markers to color your mandala.
- Choose a number between 1 and 10.
- Look below to see the word and energy connected to your number.
- While coloring your mandala use the colors, the energy of the Nautilus and the energy of this Full Moon in Scorpio to release what you need around the word you are working with.
For example ~ if you are working with the word resentment ~ think of all the ways you hold on to resentment and how you can learn to release it, or bring to mind what/who you are holding resentment for and laugh at how much time/energy you have spent on holding that resentment…use the mandala to create new space around the released energy and fill it with thoughts that bring you joy or happiness as you color.
- Once you have finished the coloring the mandala write down three words that you want to carry forward that came to you while coloring. For example, it could be …release, joy, centeredness.
- Place the mandala somewhere you will see DAILY for the next two weeks. Use it to discover the intention you will place under the New Moon in Gemini on May 25th.
Take it where it wants to go and ~ enjoy. And don’t forget to put your Full Moon Water.