Sex doesn’t have to be all business and no fun! If you find yourself slipping under the bedsheets for the primary purpose of procreation or if you’re struggling to express your sexuality, if you feel something in your sexual life is off or maybe you just want to rev up an already pleasurable experience—let’s talk about it. Let’s talk about sex, baby, and how herbs can help!
Get ready to discover and celebrate the wonders of sex! You can use herbal allies to enhance sexual function while enjoying heightened expression and pleasurable intimacy. Through this 3-part intensive on herbal aphrodisiacs and sexual health, you’ll learn about the physiological processes that play into your sexual function and gain the understanding of an entirely new approach to using classic botanicals to support and jazz up your sex life. We’re pulling our favorite hot herbs into an irresistible collection of aphrodisiac recipes that are sure to arouse your senses and your intimacy levels!
Join us as we get up close and personal with herbal aphrodisiacs and love potions in this positively exciting series! It’s all in this intensive.
In herbalism, aphrodisiac herbs aren’t just a means to an end! Aphrodisiac herbs nourish the nervous, heart, and reproductive systems on both physical and energetic levels. Physically, they tonify the body and support balanced function, enhance physical desire (libido), and improve performance. Energetically, they balance and love up the heart and sacral chakras and increase pleasure. You may notice that many of these plants are also nervines — plants that are relaxing to the nervous system — and this is part of their aphrodisiac effect. By calming stress and soothing tension in the mind and heart, they enable one to focus on other more sensual and pleasureful pursuits. Let’s get to know some herbal aphrodisiacs and then enjoy them as food and medicine!
Rose Vanilla Honey
- Slice open the vanilla bean and scrape out the little black vanilla seeds.
- Mix rose petals, vanilla seeds, and honey in a jar.
- Let infuse for a few days or a week and then enjoy!
Raspberry Hibiscus Mousse
- Soak the cashews in enough water to cover for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain cashews and set aside.
- Heat ¼ cup water, add hibiscus and steep for 5 minutes. Strain.
- Heat hibiscus tea, sweetener, coconut oil, and salt just until melted.
- In a blender, combine cashews, liquid hibiscus mixture, and raspberries and blend until completely silky smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl or individual bowls and refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
Love Your Libido Tea
Brings energy to the sacral chakra!
1 part rose petals
1½ parts cinnamon chips
1 part Shatavari root
2 parts hibiscus
1 part sarsaparilla
- Blend herbs together in a jar.
- Use 1 tablespoon per 8 oz boiling water, let steep 10 minutes, and sweeten with honey to taste.